Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LindaB View Post
    thank goodness for online shopping
    We have a great excuse for not needing to do battle with the hoardes, just sit and click πŸ˜πŸ‘

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Exactly.....I don't miss those crowded shops.

Are we having a virtual Christmas party??πŸ‘―πŸ‘―πŸ‘―πŸ‘―πŸ‘―πŸ‘―πŸ€ΆπŸŽ…πŸŽ‰
      Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
        We have a great excuse for not needing to do battle with the hoardes, just sit and click πŸ˜πŸ‘

So easy to get carried away sitting and clicking. I forget what I've bought and then carry on and I keep getting sidetracked by gorgeous baby toys. My hubby is already muttering about spending every time a parcel arrives and its only November. πŸŽ„ xxπŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Comment

A big warm hug for any in from the cold shoppers. β„οΈπŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜xx
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
            I keep getting sidetracked by gorgeous baby toys.
            Is that gorgeous-baby toys or gorgeous baby-toys 😍😍 Silly me, I know the answer already 😘😘
            ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
            Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
              Is that gorgeous-baby toys or gorgeous baby-toys 😍😍 Silly me, I know the answer already 😘😘
              Baby and toys are both gorgeous ( but baby more so❀ !) Ellie . You know me so well. XxπŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Comment

A super heated hug for all you wonderful people. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ€—xx
                Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Hugs here
                  online shopping well I ended up with 3 bags of cat litter, 3 jars of coffee and a huge bag of pegs! I spent Β£80 but not a lot to show for it.
                  when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Virtual hugs all round πŸ€—πŸ˜‰
                    Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Hi everyone. Looks like cold weather coming. Group hug all day long. πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ€—
                      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

My hot water bottle made me feel so cosy last night....felt like a HUGπŸ€—

Comment

Centrally heated hugs available here all winter long. πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ’‹πŸ˜xx

Comment

Hotty hug to all x
                            Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Have a hug with a quilt wrapped around us. πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜xx

Comment

That sounds warm and cosy x
                                Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Working...
                                X