No announcement yet.

Hugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes and warm hugs from South Yorkshire too. Susie I did visit Arran many years ago, beautiful place, lucky you x
    Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

A special anti freeze hug freely available for you. β„οΈπŸ€—πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜xx
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

A very chilly πŸ€—.
        Thoughts with so many ppl in the north without power this morning❄❄❄❄hope it's sorted soon.
        Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Warm hugs to all. So glad to have electricity at the moment, with my supply cut off twice in last few weeks but not now, and have been thinking of those further up north. x
          Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Morning everyone, a late start for me today, normally can't wait to get out of bed as I'm normally so uncomfortable. Last night was the best night I've had in months. Didn't even want to get up so tea in bedπŸ˜„
            Didn't have snow or power cuts up here I'm pleased to say. Damp and 4.5 degrees today.

Warm hugs are always good though so sending them to one and all πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—xx

Comment

I guess at this hour I'm offering (almost) bedtime hugs πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

And tonight's bedtime story is... yep, you guessed correctly, Goldilocks and the 🐻🐻🐻
              😘😘
              ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
              Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Today I have oven fresh hugs. Get them while they're hot πŸ€—πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜xx
                Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Ooh nighttime hugs and hot oven fresh, sounds very warming and lovely, and to all xx

Comment

Afternoon hugs here. Goldilocks and the 3 bears is my favourite story. Should be a film.
                    🀭😘πŸ₯°
                    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Dawn to dusk, and beyond - always a good time for a hug to be given and to be received πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
                      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Freshly toasted hugs for anyone who fancies one. πŸžπŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜xx

Comment

Yes please Matthew πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ€—
                          when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Hot or cold, or wet or dry a hug is hug. Have one with me and smile. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ˜xx

Comment

Hoo that's better
                              It's all funny

Comment

πŸ€—morning hug ​​​​​
                                Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X