No announcement yet.

The Film Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a charity screening of "The King's Speech" in aid on the mnda booked for Sat 24th September at the Library Theatre, Luton, Bedfordshire

Steve

Comment

I am waiting to watch The Smurfs; I had always enjoyed watching smurfs cartoon. I want to see how it will look in a movie. Also there is Neil Patrick Harris, its fun watching him. Neil is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenni View Post
        I watched Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs earlier. I know its a kids movie, but I actually enjoyed it.
        yeah i too watched it.

Comment

I saw the film One Day at the weekend. I'd read the book and didn't think that the film would be as good. It was though! Also made me cry a bit. I definitely recommend it.

Sarah

Comment

Just a reminder about the CEA card scheme https://www.ceacard.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for the info Dis;

You have found a thread that I have not see.

Love Terry
              TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5_Msrdg3Hk

Didn't know where to post this, its a short clip with a creepy ending that makes you think.

Comment

Thanks CC.

I agree, a bit creepy but thought-provoking.

... although, part way through I did wonder if it was an advert for Snickers!

Love
                  Kayleigh x

Comment

Someone sent it to me Kayleigh, I thought the same thing !!! LOL

Yeah creepy....the guy got just a little too greedy, he should have quit while he was ahead, or secured the tape better! lol

Comment

Working...
                    X