Clear All

• Hayls
    replied
    Hiya Peter
    Me and Hubby are Sci-fi fans, anything you’d recommend

Leave a comment:

• petermessi
    replied
    I love to watch sci-fi movies which helps to gain knowledge on technology and interesting to watch

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Someone sent it to me Kayleigh, I thought the same thing !!! LOL

Yeah creepy....the guy got just a little too greedy, he should have quit while he was ahead, or secured the tape better! lol

Leave a comment:

• Kayleigh
    replied
    Thanks CC.

I agree, a bit creepy but thought-provoking.

... although, part way through I did wonder if it was an advert for Snickers!

Love
    Kayleigh x

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5_Msrdg3Hk

Didn't know where to post this, its a short clip with a creepy ending that makes you think.

Leave a comment:

• Terry
    replied
    Thanks for the info Dis;

You have found a thread that I have not see.

Love Terry

Leave a comment:

• Dis1960
    replied
    Just a reminder about the CEA card scheme https://www.ceacard.co.uk

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I saw the film One Day at the weekend. I'd read the book and didn't think that the film would be as good. It was though! Also made me cry a bit. I definitely recommend it.

Sarah

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Jenni View Post
    I watched Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs earlier. I know its a kids movie, but I actually enjoyed it.
    yeah i too watched it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I am waiting to watch The Smurfs; I had always enjoyed watching smurfs cartoon. I want to see how it will look in a movie. Also there is Neil Patrick Harris, its fun watching him. Neil is amazing.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Have a charity screening of "The King's Speech" in aid on the mnda booked for Sat 24th September at the Library Theatre, Luton, Bedfordshire

Steve

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I just watched Harry Potter 7 part 2 a couple of nights back and it was a great feeling. This is actually one of my most favorite movie and book series of all time. That is why I did not let it pass.

I can't say much about the technicalities of it but it was in general a great movie. Though some would say that parts of the book was not included but that is just the way it is. If you want to get the book version, then read the book. This is just the movie adaptation so you would not expect everything to be there.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Watched Paul the other night, really enjoyed it, i think simon pegg and nick frost are great together.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Went to see the X Men prequel tonight & really enjoyed it. Now I need to catch up on all the other ones - haven't seen them as I thought they would be crass. Have been converted!! Btw, have a cinema card that let's a carer go free. With disabled parking am a very cheap date!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I never get the 3D effect

Leave a comment:

Working...
X