No announcement yet.

Smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worrying works! More than 90 percent of the things I worry about never happen. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Yeah Friday πŸ˜ŽπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ‘―πŸ·πŸΉ

Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

There are three kinds of people: those who can count and those who can't. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Money talks. But all mine ever says is goodbye πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx

Comment

🀣 x
            ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Tommy Cooper joke: somebody complimented me on my driving today. They left a note on my windscreen it said "Parking Fine" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
              Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

and another...I'm on a whiskey diet I've lost three days already. Boom boomπŸ€“

Comment

Oh dear. πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

Comment

I worry about ridiculous things, you know, how does a guy who drives a snowplough get to work in the morning… that can keep me awake for days. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx

Comment

might be his company car.

Comment

I was wondering why the frisbee kept getting bigger and bigger, but then it hit me πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx

Comment

This is what weve been missing πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…

Comment

A termite walks into the bar and asks, 'Is the bar tender here?' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ€­xx

Comment

Ha πŸ˜†

Comment

I recently decided to sell my vacuum cleaner as all it was doing was gathering dust. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx

Comment

Working...
                                X