Smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

😄😊😃
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

What is an England footballers least favourite drink? Penal-tea. 😂😂xx
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

I went into my barber's, and spotted he had dirty hands...He said, "I can't help it. I haven't had anyone in for a shampoo yet today". 😂😂xx
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

I've been invited to a hair washing party.......I can't think of an excuse not to go. 😂😂xx

Comment

I like watching football matches when I'm the hairdressers..... The coverage is the same but the highlights are better. 🤣🤣xx

Comment

Before sex, you help eachother to get naked...After sex, you only dress yourself.
              Moral of the story:......In life, no one helps you after you have been screwed. 🤣🤣🤣🤣xx

Comment

Be patriotic - go to a nightclub with a tattooed prostitute that you met at a car boot sale and drink beer day and night. Something to ponder over Sunday Lunch.? 😉😎😁👍xx

Comment

Which is faster, heat or cold?..........Heat, because you can catch a cold. 🤣😅🤣xx

Comment

What did one pig say to another at the beach?............ I'm bacon. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣xx

Comment

Thought you didn't like talking about food

Comment

It's a joke that's why

Comment

The trees are whistling for dogs 😂😂🤣🤣xx

Comment

I always take life with a grain of salt....a slice of lime....and a shot of gold tequila. 😂😂🤣🤣x x

Comment

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks, 'Is this stool taken?' 😂😂xx

Comment

That's good xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X