No announcement yet.

Smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little boy asked his father, "Dad, how much does it cost to get married?" Dad replied,"I don't know son, I'm still paying." 😂😂xx.
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

To get his mind off his loosing streak at the races, I took my friend horse riding. His horse bolted. "How do I stop it?" yelled my friend. I shouted back "Put a bet on it" 😂😂
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

My friend has schizophrenia, but he's good people. 😂😂xx

Comment

Or.... never trust atoms; they make everything up. 🤣🤣xx

Comment

Very funny 🤣

Comment

To avoid taking my Christmas lights down, I'm converting my home into an Italian restaurant. 😂😂xx

Comment

Will glass coffins be a success? Remains to be seen. 😂😂xx

Comment

I must be twisted but I chortled at that one....
                  Carer for Dad - MND (ALS) 22/4/21 and Mum Alzheimers 26/5/21.

Girding my loins and grinding my battle axe for them both... https://forum.mndassociation.org/cor...ilies/wink.png

Comment

Two fish are in a tank. One says, "how do you drive this thing?" 😂😂xx

Comment

I just got kicked out of a secret cooking society. I spilled the beans. 😂😂xx

Comment

The world tounge twister champion just got arrested. I hear they're going to give him a really tough sentence. 😂😂xx

Comment

I hate Russian dolls, they're so full of themselves.😂😂xx

Comment

If we shouldn't eat at night, why do they put a light in in the fridge? 😂😂xx

Comment

Moses had the first tablet that could connect to the cloud. 😂😂xx

Comment

People say "Matt, are you an optimist?" And I say, "I hope so." 😂😂xx

Comment

Working...
                                X