No announcement yet.

Smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two monkeys were getting into the bath. One said: "Oo, oo, oo, aah ahh ahh." The other replied: "Well, put some cold in it then." 😂😂xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Knock! Knock! Who's there? Figs. Figs who? Figs the doorbell, it's broken! 😂😂xx
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

My wife just found out I replaced our bed with a trampoline. She hit the ceiling! 😂😂xx

Comment

The problem with kleptomaniacs is that they always take things literally. 😂😂xx

Comment

I'm reading a book on anti gravity. It's impossible to put down. 😂😂xx

Comment

Haha ok I missed your daft jokes. 😂🤣😃😚

Comment

Atheism is a non-prophet organisation. 😂😂xx

Comment

What no jokes this morning!?

Comment

It was an emotional wedding. Even the cake was in tiers. 😂😂xx
                    ​​​​​​

Comment

Adam and Eve were the first ones to ignore the Apple terms and conditions. 😂😂xx

Comment

Comment

I want to be cremated as it is my last hope for a smoking hot body. 😂😂xx

Comment

Geology rocks but Geography is where it's at! 😂😂xx

Comment

What do sprinters eat before a race? Nothing. They fast. 😂😂xx

Comment

Oh they are good. Well done a smile makes all the difference 🤣

Comment

Working...
                                X