No announcement yet.

Smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does a clock do when it's hungry? It goes back four seconds. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜xx

Comment

Why did the man get hit by a bike every day? He was stuck in a vicious cycle. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚xx
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜xx

Comment

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ƒ terrible but keep them coming

Comment

matthew55 where do you get all these jokes from, or do you really make them all up yourself? In which case you"ve got enough to write a book x
          Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset.

Comment

I confess I look them up online. I was always rubbish at remembering jokes. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜xx

Comment

And me an

Comment

My message went without me asking to post it.

I'd never remember these but I do have a good laugh. Ta very much ๐Ÿ˜š

Comment

Yes I am rubbish too at remembering jokes, but itโ€™s so good to have a laugh x

Comment

No jokes this morning ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Comment

Why do seagulls fly over the sea?.......If they flew over the bay, they would be bagels. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚xx

Comment

Why did the chicken go to the seance ๐Ÿ”?

To get to the other side ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ™„
                        Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

Comment

If athletes get athlete's footโ€‹โ€‹, what do so elves get?........Mistle-toes. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚xx

Comment

When do computers overheat?.......... When they need to vent. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚xx

Comment

Or maybe when they canโ€™t vent x

Comment

Have you heard about the corduroy pillow?............. It's making headlines! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚xx

Comment

Working...
                                X