No announcement yet.

Smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are there gates around cemeteries?....... Because people are dying to get in. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Haha! On Classic FM this morning, something like "what stopped him trying to figure out how to put on his seatbelt? It finally clicked."
      Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset.

Comment

What do sea monsters eat?........Fish and ships. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

What do you call a factory that sells good products?........A satis-factory. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx

Comment

Why is a restaurant on the moon a bad idea?.......It wouldn't have any atmosphere. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx

Comment

Why can't your ear be 12 inches long?............ Because then it would be a foot. 🀣🀣xx

Comment

What's the difference between a poorly dressed man on a tricycle and a well-dressed man on a bicycle?....... Attire 🀣🀣xx

Comment

When I asked for a glass of wine in a restaurant the waiter asked for ID. I said I'm flattered you think I'm so young. He said I'm just checking to see if you qualify for the senior citizens discount.

Comment

Why are frogs so happy?.........They just eat whatever bugs them. 🀣🀣xx

Comment

Ah that’s the secret of happiness! X
                      Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset.

Comment

Why don't melons get married?............. Because they cantaloupe. πŸ˜…πŸ€£xx

Comment

What did the cake say to the fork?...........You want a piece of me? 🀣🀣xx
                          Last edited by matthew55; 25 September 2021, 10:01.

Comment

What did the hurricane say to the coconut tree?........Hold on to your nuts, this ain't no ordinary blowjob. πŸ€£πŸ˜…xx

Comment

Haha very good. I do miss your jokes. 😘

Comment

Where would you find an Elephant?.........The same place you lost it. 🀣🀣xx

Comment

Working...
                                X