No announcement yet.

Smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A jump lead walks into a bar. The barman says, "I'll serve you, but don't start anything." 😂😂xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Like it. Cheers 😂🤣😘
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests? 😂😂xx
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Ha I had to think about it but oh very good 🤣

Comment

A woman says to her boyfriend "You never take me anywhere expensive anymore". He says"Get your coat on". She says"where are we going?" He says: "The f***ing petrol station." 🤣🤣xx

Comment

So true. Xx

Comment

Marriage is a marvelous invention: but then, so is a bycicle repair kit. 😂😂xx

Comment

I'm a huge fan of the Mars Bar diet. You don't eat it, you stick it up your bottom and let a Doberman chase you home. 🤣🤣xx

Comment

Oh Matthew I loved the last one. I couldn't type for laughing. 😂🤣

Comment

My parents used to take me to pet shop and tell me it was a zoo.😂😂xx

Comment

I never understood why we had to learn algebra...... It's not like I'm ever going to go there is it? 🤣🤣xx

Comment

A bird in your hand invariably shits on your wrist. 😂😂xx

Comment

My star sign is Pyrex. I was a test tube baby. 🤣🤣xx

Comment

So a lorry-load of tortoises crashed into a trainload of terrapins, I thought, "That's a turtle disaster." 🤣😂xx

Comment

Right now I'm having amnesia and déjà vu at the same time..... I think I've forgotten this before. 😂😂xx

Comment

Working...
                                X