No announcement yet.

Smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was making breakfast and I thought I must check what Matthew has posted. Well done you it's great to laugh.
    😘
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

A priest, a rabbit and a minister went into a bar. The barman asked the rabbit, "What would you like to drink?"

"I don't know, I'm only here because of autocorrect"

Comment

What do people in China call their best quality plates? 😂😂xx
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

She phones me last night, and says"Come on over, no one's home!" I got there, and there was no one at home. 🤣🤣xx
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Who's that on the phone?
            Must be the coast-guard.
            Coast-guard?
            Someone keeps phoning asking if the coast is clear.

Comment

Matthew I've just got the China joke. 🤣😂🤣

Comment

One of my friends is addicted to brake fluid. He told me he can stop anytime. 😂😂xx

Comment

Very funny. Funnily enough my handbrake didn't work the other day. Bit concerning.

Comment

I’ve just sold my Homing Pigeon on EBay for the 22nd time.😂
                    Richard

Comment

Oh that's an idea. Might have to try that out. Thanks Richard 🤣

Comment

Did you hear about the mathematician who's afraid of negative numbers?....... He'll stop at nothing to avoid them. 🤣🤣xx

Comment

Why are thespians told to "break a leg?".......... Because every play has a cast. 😂😂xx

Comment

Haha. Exit stage right 🤣

Comment

It takes a lot of balls to play golf like I do. 🤣🤣xx

Comment

I was a bit like that. Forever in the bushes. 🤭

Comment

Working...
                                X