No announcement yet.

Smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life is like a box of chocolates........It doesn't last long if you are physically challenged. 🀣🀣xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Does anyone remember chocolate boxes? Big boxes with a picture on the front a lake, mountain, cute cottage. Dont see them anymore. Just thinking!

😘
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Health and Safety victims more than likely. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜xx
        ​​​​​
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
          Does anyone remember chocolate boxes? Big boxes with a picture on the front a lake, mountain, cute cottage. Dont see them anymore. Just thinking!

😘
          There use to be some beautiful chocolate boxesπŸ˜‡
          Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

When I met my first wife I thought she must be a keeper.......She was wearing massive gloves. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx

Comment

I didn't think that orthopaedic shoes would help........ I stand corrected. 🀣🀣xx

Comment

Very good. Especially as I'm seeing a podiatrist soon.

Ok how about these from my penguin packet.

Why was the penguin popular?
                Because he was an ice guy!

How does a penguin build its house?
                Igloos it together!

Ok I didn't know they still did little jokes on their packets. Perhaps just stick to eating them 🀣

Comment

πŸŽƒWhat do you get when you cross a vampire and a snow man? Frostbite

πŸŽƒWhat is a vampires least favorite food? Steak

πŸŽƒWhy are vampires like false teeth? They all come out at night.

πŸŽƒWhat is a vampire's favorite fruit? A necktarine

πŸŽƒWhere do vampires keep their money? The blood bank!!!
                  Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

πŸ€­πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Comment

The rotation of the earth really makes my day. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx

Comment

Which county's capital has the fastest growing population?........ Ireland. Every day it's Dublin. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx

Comment

Well done Matthew keep them coming 😘

Comment

Well, to be Frank with you, I'd have to change my name. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx

Comment

I think Matthew is preferable myself x
                              Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset.

Comment

My teachers always said I'd never amount to much because I procrastinate so much. I told them, "Just you wait!" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx

Comment

Working...
                                X