No announcement yet.

Smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life is like a box of chocolates........It doesn't last long if you are physically challenged. 🀣🀣xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Does anyone remember chocolate boxes? Big boxes with a picture on the front a lake, mountain, cute cottage. Dont see them anymore. Just thinking!

😘
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Health and Safety victims more than likely. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜xx
        ​​​​​
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
          Does anyone remember chocolate boxes? Big boxes with a picture on the front a lake, mountain, cute cottage. Dont see them anymore. Just thinking!

😘
          There use to be some beautiful chocolate boxesπŸ˜‡
          Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

When I met my first wife I thought she must be a keeper.......She was wearing massive gloves. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx

Comment

I didn't think that orthopaedic shoes would help........ I stand corrected. 🀣🀣xx

Comment

Very good. Especially as I'm seeing a podiatrist soon.

Ok how about these from my penguin packet.

Why was the penguin popular?
                Because he was an ice guy!

How does a penguin build its house?
                Igloos it together!

Ok I didn't know they still did little jokes on their packets. Perhaps just stick to eating them 🀣

Comment

πŸŽƒWhat do you get when you cross a vampire and a snow man? Frostbite

πŸŽƒWhat is a vampires least favorite food? Steak

πŸŽƒWhy are vampires like false teeth? They all come out at night.

πŸŽƒWhat is a vampire's favorite fruit? A necktarine

πŸŽƒWhere do vampires keep their money? The blood bank!!!
                  Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

πŸ€­πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Comment

The rotation of the earth really makes my day. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx

Comment

Which county's capital has the fastest growing population?........ Ireland. Every day it's Dublin. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx

Comment

Well done Matthew keep them coming 😘

Comment

Well, to be Frank with you, I'd have to change my name. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx

Comment

I think Matthew is preferable myself x
                              Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

My teachers always said I'd never amount to much because I procrastinate so much. I told them, "Just you wait!" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx

Comment

Working...
                                X