Smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daft as a brush πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‰
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Do you think people are born with photographic memories, or does it take time to develop? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Oh very good. I could do that. Great when sitting exams. 😘

Comment

How did Mary & Joseph know Jesus weight when he was born?...They had a weigh in a manger...πŸ˜πŸ€ΆπŸŽ…
          Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

A book fell on my head today. I only have my shelf to blame though. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx

Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

You two are good. I threw my penguin wrappers away so cant help out.

Comment

Where can you buy soup in bulk?......... The stock market. 🀣🀣xx

Comment

Very good. Can you still buy oxo cubes?

Comment

I've known folks l like to suck em

Comment

Old MacDonald was dyslexic E - I - J - Q - F.
                      Hi, I'm Eddie.
                      Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                      Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

What was the frogs job at the hotel?............ Bellhop. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx
                        ​​​

Comment

Haha very good. On a miserable wet morning it's good to have a laugh. Well done 😘

Comment

What has four wheels and flies?........ A bin lorry. 🀣🀣xx

Comment

Oh laughs before bedtime too. Xxx

Comment

Why don't eggs tell jokes?.......They crack up too easily. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx

Comment

Working...
                                X