Smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daft as a brush πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‰
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Do you think people are born with photographic memories, or does it take time to develop? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Oh very good. I could do that. Great when sitting exams. 😘

Comment

How did Mary & Joseph know Jesus weight when he was born?...They had a weigh in a manger...πŸ˜πŸ€ΆπŸŽ…
          Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

A book fell on my head today. I only have my shelf to blame though. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx

Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

You two are good. I threw my penguin wrappers away so cant help out.

Comment

Where can you buy soup in bulk?......... The stock market. 🀣🀣xx

Comment

Very good. Can you still buy oxo cubes?

Comment

I've known folks l like to suck em

Comment

Old MacDonald was dyslexic E - I - J - Q - F.
                      Hi, I'm Eddie.
                      Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                      Full time powerchair user. Overnight NIV. PEG'ed but still eating. Voice banked but still talking.
                      Still wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

What was the frogs job at the hotel?............ Bellhop. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx
                        ​​​

Comment

Haha very good. On a miserable wet morning it's good to have a laugh. Well done 😘

Comment

What has four wheels and flies?........ A bin lorry. 🀣🀣xx

Comment

Oh laughs before bedtime too. Xxx

Comment

Why don't eggs tell jokes?.......They crack up too easily. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx

Comment

Working...
                                X