Smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blimey jokes at 4am. I'm going to have to get up earlier 😘
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

I once chased an elephant in my pyjamas.
      No idea why he was wearing them...
      Hi, I'm Eddie.
      Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
      Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Haha oh that made me laugh.

Comment

Two fish in a tank, one says, I'll drive, you take the gun.
          Diagnosed November 2019 with right foot drop. Now impacting left foot and getting weaker hands. Getting a bit unsteady on my feet and losing my voice. Determined to keep on living.

Comment

Oh very good. Stupid but good 🀣

Comment

Why did my bicycle fall over?....... It was two tired. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx
              Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Ha. That's good xxx

Comment

What do you call a row of rabbits hopping away?.........A receding hair line. 🀣🀣xx
                  Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Yeah like that one. Love bunnies

Comment

What is it with coffee?
                      They always ask me if I want it black or white, but no matter what I ask for they always give me brown.
                      Hi, I'm Eddie.
                      Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.

Comment

What has more lives than a cat?.......A frog, because it croaks every day. 🐸🀣🀣xx

Comment

Love it. Well done guys xxx

Comment

Two budgies sat on a perch.
                            One says "can you smell fish?"
                            Hi, I'm Eddie.

Comment

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Comment

Two snowmen were standing in a field, and one said to other "Can you smell carrot?" The second replied, "No, but I can taste coal!" πŸ€£πŸ˜‚xx

Comment

Working...
                                X