No announcement yet.

Smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Christmas joke yippee. I'm guessing ellie allows them now without throwing a tantrum 🤣
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler. 🤡😂😂xx
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

When the cannibal showed up late to the buffet, they gave him the cold shoulder. ❄️👀😂xx
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Very good. Love them.

Comment

Did you hear about the chap who had his whole left side amputated? He's all right now. 🤣🤣xx

Comment

I would give my right arm to be ambidextrous.
              Hi, I'm Eddie.
              Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
              Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

🤭🤣😂

Comment

What do cows most like to read?…..... Cattle-logs. 😂😂 xx

Comment

haha. well done freddie. i had cats called fred, wilma and barney. unfortunately betty became ill and had to be put to sleep but barney is living on dartmoor and the other two are alive and very well in ipswich. xxxx

Comment

What do you call a pig that does karate?........ A pork chop. 🐽😂😂xx

Comment

What did Santa do when he went speed dating?...... He pulled a cracker! 🎅😁😂😂xx

Comment

Oh that's good. Well done Matthew more please xxx

Comment

Who is never hungry at Christmas?..... The turkey-it's always stuffed. 🦃🎄🍗😂😂xx

Comment

A gingerbread man went to the doctor's complaining of a sore knee. 'A sore knee?" the doctor said " Have you tried icing it!?" 😂😂xx
                              ​​​​​

Comment

Why did Santa have to go to the hospital?...... Because of his poor elf. 🏥😂😂xx

Comment

Working...
                                X