Smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you call an old snowman?......... Water. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Oh those are really great. Well done you. Big kiss πŸ˜˜πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Why was the snowman looking through the carrots?.......... He was picking his nose! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Very funny as usual Mathew, thanks xx
          ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Just noticing it's this thread's birthday tomorrow. Matthew. Joke party? x
            Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset.

Comment

What do you always get on your birthday?........ Another year older! πŸŽ‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx

Comment

What happens to a thread when it’s used every day for a year? It becomes threadbare x

Comment

Why do we put candles on the top of birthday cakes?...... Because it's too hard to put them on the bottom! 🀣🀣xx

Comment

Haha! On further thought I think mine would be better as: What happens to a thread after a year’s daily use? It becomes a little thread bear that helps people start the day with a smile
                    🐨❀️
                    could be a fun challenge thinking these up x

Comment

πŸŽ…πŸ€ΆWhy did no one bid for Rudolph and Blitzen on eBay? Because they were two deer!πŸ€ΆπŸŽ…
                      Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Brilliant. Wish I could do jokes but I'm happy just to tune in every day xxxxx
                        when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

When is a birthday cake like a golf ball?....... When you slice it. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
                            When is a birthday cake like a golf ball?....... When you slice it. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx
                            Lol. Not very inventive of me but you've sparked a similar joke . When is fish like a golf ball? ... When you hook it So sad, sorry

Comment

It's the threads 1st birthday so anything is welcome πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸ˜πŸ€—xx

Comment

What did Santa say when he stepped into a big puddle?..... "It must have reindeer" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx

Comment

Working...
                                X