No announcement yet.

Smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw a woman walking down the street singing with a laptop under her arm.
    I think it was a Dell xx

Comment

Why does Santa go down the chimney?.......... Because it soots him! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Where do Santa's reindeer stop for coffee?...... Star-bucks! β˜•πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

What's every elves favourite music?....... Wrap! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comment

Brilliant they are great thank you. Love you xxxx
            when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

What do you get if you cross Santa with a duck?....... A Christmas quacker! πŸ¦†πŸŽ„πŸ€ΆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx

Comment

Yeah. I haven't seen Christmas crackers this year. πŸ€”

Comment

Why are Christmas trees so fond of the past?........ Because of the present's beneath them. πŸ‘»πŸ’€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx

Comment

What do you get when you cross a Christmas tree and an ipad?.... A Pineapple! πŸπŸŽ„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx

Comment

Oh that's good. I had to think for a minute but got there eventually. 🀫😘

Comment

Knock, knock! "Who's there?" Dexter. "Dexter who?" Dexter the halls with boughs of holly.... πŸŽ„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx

Comment

Very good. Will you find enough to make it all the way to Christmas 😘

Comment

What happens if you eat Christmas decorations?..... You get tinsel-it is! πŸŽ„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comment

What month does a Christmas tree fear the most?.... Sep-timber! πŸŽ„πŸ€ΆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comment

What did the stamp say to the Christmas card?..... "Stick with me and we'll go places!" πŸŽ„πŸ€ΆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comment

Working...
                                X