Smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes that's good. Xxxxx
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

😂 I saw the last joke just xx
      ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

What goes Ho Ho Whoosh, Ho Ho Whoosh? Santa going through a revolving door! 🎅😂😂
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Haha like it. No new year jokes then?

Comment

What is corn's favourite holiday?.... New Ears Day. 😂😂
            Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

😅 xx
              ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Very good xxx

Comment

What do you call a snowman in the desert?..... An oasis! 😂😂

Comment

🙄🤭😂

Comment

What do reindeer use for social media?........ The antlernet. 😂😂

Comment

That's terrible but I like it xxxx

Comment

Where do little trees go to become Christmas trees?...... Elementree school! 😂😂 As it's twelfth night I return to regular jokes tomorrow. Happy Easter!

Comment

So what if I don't know what 'Armageddon' means? It's not the end of the world....... 🌍😂😂

Comment

🤭😘🤣😂

Comment

I have a clean conscience. I have used it once until now. 😂😂

Comment

Working...
                                X