No announcement yet.

Smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't you just hate it when someone answered their own answers?..... I do. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜xx

Comment

I do this it's called talking to myself. ๐Ÿ˜‚
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

What no jokes? I hereby lodge a complaint ๐Ÿคจ

Comment

Velcro........ What a rip off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜xx

Comment

Oh very good. Short but effective.

Comment

What's the best thing about Switzerland?.... I don't know, but the flag is a big plus. ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Comment

Oh that's clever. Never noticed that before.

Comment

Amusing jokes Mathew, what a star you are xx
                  ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Yes Matthew you are a star to keep producing them. Some are better than others but always appreciated!! Xx
                    Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

I ordered Chinese from a local place (won't name them) went to pick it up and as I was driving home, heard the bags rustling and moving!

I thought WTH? Has something got into the bag? I thought I could see a little pair of eyes peering out.

I was driving so couldnโ€™t really see so I had to pulled over. I carefully, picked up the bag, put it on the passenger seat and there it was again, more rustling and little eyes looking out behind the ginger and spring onion beef!

I thought its got to be a rat or a mouse or something, so I carefully pulled the bag down ...

And there it was ...

A Peeking Duck๐Ÿ˜‚
                      Richard

Comment

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ™„
                        Diagnosed 18th May 2021 with sporadic ALS. Limb onset. Terrified of not being able to breathe easily.

Comment

Oh Richard that's terribly brilliant. Not sure if it's brilliant or terrible.

One Christmas I had been shopping and just dropped my carrier bags in the bedroom. During the night I could here something scrabbling around. I crawled down the bed and was just about to reach out and this mouse launched itself out of the bag into the air. Frightened the life out of me. It had been eating a piece of Christmas cake that I had forgotten about.

Xx

Comment

Instagram is just Twitter for people who go outside. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
                              Velcro........ What a rip off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
                              I find it a noble art getting a joke into just 5 words, so here are mine:
                              What's not red? No tomatoes.
                              Old MacDonald was dyslexic EIJQF
                              Hi, I'm Eddie.
                              Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                              Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Originally posted by richard View Post
                                I ordered Chinese from a local place (won't name them) went to pick it up and as I was driving home, heard the bags rustling and moving!

I thought WTH? Has something got into the bag? I thought I could see a little pair of eyes peering out.

I was driving so couldnโ€™t really see so I had to pulled over. I carefully, picked up the bag, put it on the passenger seat and there it was again, more rustling and little eyes looking out behind the ginger and spring onion beef!

I thought its got to be a rat or a mouse or something, so I carefully pulled the bag down ...

And there it was ...

A Peeking Duck๐Ÿ˜‚
                                Hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚ xx
                                ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Working...
                                X