No announcement yet.

Smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No jokes? I'm staying in bed till they turn up.
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

I wrote a song about a tortilla..... Well actually it's more of a wrap. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Haha oh that made me laugh out loud. Well done you 😘

Comment

You know your working class when your TV is bigger than your bookcase. πŸ“ΊπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‚
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

matthew55 saw this & thought you'd like. Bushy Park early morning😊

Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Thank you so much for that. Brings back memories. πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ˜˜xx

Comment

Doctor doctor I feel like a pair of curtains, well pull yourself together then

Knock knock Who's there
                A tish
                A tish who
                bless you
                Last edited by Hairbsb; 23 January 2022, 17:39. Reason: Got punch line wrong

Comment

Thanks for that. It's great that other people contribute. πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ™πŸ˜xx

Comment

matthew55 I'll rack my brains for some more

Comment

Book titles
                      Loving dogs by AL sation Things that lurk beneath by ALI gator
                      Painful joints by ARTHUR I. Tus
                      Green or red your choice
                      by TOM A. To

Comment

Love it. Made me laugh. I'm not doing much of that lately 😘

Comment

denise super thought I'd share these as I've held them within for decades. Some may say that's where they should stay.

Comment

Raw fish and it's uses by Sue Shi x denise

Comment

Oh dear me πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Comment

denise hee hee xxxxx

Comment

Working...
                                X