No announcement yet.

Smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crime in a multi-storey car parks. That is wrong on so many different levels. 🚗😂😂
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Haha. Did you make that up?

Comment

😅
        ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

I have confessed before, I'm useless at remembering jokes so I look them up. I just like making people laugh. 😏🤗😜😍xx
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Love it though. It's working haha. Are you here all day?

Comment

I'm here every day 👍🤗😁😘xx

Comment

So many levels 🤭 I was shopping in Cardiff and couldn't find my car in the multi storey then some one told me I was in the wrong multi storey. 🙄
                when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

denise I should not laugh but I know where you are coming from. I took the car to the hairdresser many moons ago with my two children after school. I forgot I had taken the car and walked home. The next day i looked for our car and said omg our car has been stolen!!!! Sometime later remembering it was at the hairdresser's.

Comment

I was on my mobile to my husband and I said I can't find my mobile boom boom another true story !

Comment

I look for my phone when I'm on it.🤭

Comment

I doubt there's a heaven, I think people from hell have probably bought it for a timeshare. 😂😂

Comment

Do transformers get car, or life insurance? 🚗🤔😂😂

Comment

Ha. But wouldn't people in heaven buy a time share in hell? Bit like going to Ibiza! Sorry Ibiza but I meant the loud bit not the rest of the beautiful island.

Comment

If you put instant coffee in a microwave, do you go back in time?
                              Hi, I'm Eddie.
                              Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                              Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Oh wheels of steel I don't understand 😳

Comment

Working...
                                X