No announcement yet.

Smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go back in an instant ? Tell me if I got the punch line?

Comment

Microwaves do things faster. If you have coffee that can be made "instantly" but use a microwave to do it even faster, do you go back in time?
      I have forgotten the name of the stand-up comedian we can blame for that one
      I'll get my coat...
      Hi, I'm Eddie.
      Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
      Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

A good rule to remember for life is that when it comes to plastic surgery and sushi, never be attracted by a bargain. 😂😂
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
          A good rule to remember for life is that when it comes to plastic surgery and sushi, never be attracted by a bargain. 😂😂
          😱😱😱
          Diagnosed 18th May 2021 with sporadic ALS. Limb onset. Terrified of not being able to breathe easily.

Comment

My Burns Night party was a disaster. It went from Bard to verse.
            Hi, I'm Eddie.
            Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.

Comment

My star sign is Pyrex..... I was a test tube baby. 😂😂
              Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

🤭😂🤣🤭
                when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician.
                  Hi, I'm Eddie.

Comment

Love it. I'm a work in progress 🤣😂🤭

Comment

You'll never be as lazy as whoever named the fireplace. 😂😂

Comment

Life is like a box of chocolates.. It doesn't last long if you're physically challenged. 🍫😂😂

Comment

The toffees last longer. 🤭

Comment

Matthew I don't get the fire place joke.
                            still dont get the donkey reference.
                            Least I'm honest 🙄

Comment

I'm sorry you don't get it. It would take too long to explain it but the donkey is a metaphor. 😏😉😄😘xx

Comment

The meal I had in a German restaurant was awful. The sausage was the Wurst.
                                Hi, I'm Eddie.

Comment

Working...
                                X