Smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh very good I got that one.

ok think I got both Matthew I've come out of stressed and panic stricken into brain might just function if I let it. Not sure how long it will last. πŸ€ͺ
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Why is abbreviation such a long word?
      Richard

Comment

A teenager brings her new boyfriend home to meet her parents. They’re appalled by his haircut, his tattoos, his piercings. Later, the girl’s mum says, β€œMy dear, he doesn’t seem to be a very nice boy.”

β€œOh, please, Mum!” says the daughter. β€œIf he wasn’t nice, why would he be doing 500 hours of community service?”
        Richard

Comment

Originally posted by richard View Post
          A teenager brings her new boyfriend home to meet her parents. They’re appalled by his haircut, his tattoos, his piercings. Later, the girl’s mum says, β€œMy dear, he doesn’t seem to be a very nice boy.”

β€œOh, please, Mum!” says the daughter. β€œIf he wasn’t nice, why would he be doing 500 hours of community service?”
          lol
          Diagnosed 18th May 2021 with sporadic ALS. Limb onset. Terrified of not being able to breathe easily.

Comment

Last night my wife was complaining that I never listen to her....... or something like that. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
            Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

A tourist in a rural area drives up to a river fording point, but he is scared that a recent storm may have swollen the river.
              He shouts across to a local on the riverbank and asks "How deep is this ford?"
              The local replies "only about 6 inches".
              Reassured, the tourist tries to drive his car across the ford - where it immediately sinks completely.
              After escaping the submerged car and swimming to the bank he shouts in outrage to the local "I thought you said this was only 6 inches deep!"

The local replies "Well it only comes half way up the ducks".
              Hi, I'm Eddie.
              Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
              Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

What's a frogs favorite type of shoe?...... Open toad sandals. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
                Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

I can only remember 25 letters of the alphabet. I don’t know why.
                  Richard

Comment

6:30is the best time on a clock..... Hands down. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comment

I didn't think orthopaedic shoes would help, but I stand corrected. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comment

Blunt pencils are really pointless. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comment

Seems topical
                          Hi, I'm Eddie.
                          Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.

Comment

Communist jokes aren't funny unless everyone gets them. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comment

If you don't pay your exorcist, do you get repossessed? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comment

Definition of "mistress":
                                Something that comes between Mister and mattress.
                                Hi, I'm Eddie.

Comment

Working...
                                X