No announcement yet.

Smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My friend's bakery burned down last night. Now his business is toast. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

The future, the present, and the past walk into a bar.... Things got a little tense. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

matthew55 haha where do you find them? You should get a job writing jokes for Christmas crackers 😜
        Diagnosed 18th May 2021 with sporadic ALS. Limb onset. Terrified of not being able to breathe easily.

Comment

I'm afraid I'm a fraud. I look them up online. I can't remember jokes but I like to make people smile. πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸͺxx

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
            I'm afraid I'm a fraud. I look them up online. I can't remember jokes but I like to make people smile. πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸͺxx
            Lol, it’s always appreciated πŸ˜ƒ
            Diagnosed 18th May 2021 with sporadic ALS. Limb onset. Terrified of not being able to breathe easily.

Comment

Oh that was great playing catch up. Really brilliant. I've missed this so much πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€£
              when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

denise good to see you back 😘😘
                Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Nice to be back. Xxx

Comment

Did you hear about the bed bugs who fell in love?..... They're getting married in the spring! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comment

That's really good. My bed is sooo uncomfortable. Dont think even bed bugs would move in. 😘

Comment

Why shouldn't you fall in love with a pastry chef?.... He'll dessert you. πŸ°πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comment

matthew55 Thank you for your daily jokes. They always raise a smile or a cringe πŸ˜‚
                          Richard

Comment

Why shouldn't you fall in love with a pastry chef?.... He'll dessert you. πŸ°πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
                            Definitely worth a lol πŸ˜‰

Comment

I knew a girl who was a pastry chef.
                              She wanted to do kinky things to me with jelly, cream and custard, but I told her not to trifle with my affections.
                              Hi, I'm Eddie.
                              Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                              Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Originally posted by WheelsOfSteel View Post

I knew a girl who was a pastry chef.
                                She wanted to do kinky things to me with jelly, cream and custard, but I told her not to trifle with my affections.
                                πŸ€ͺ 😜

Comment

Working...
                                X