Smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowler Lovely photo of you and Ann x
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Thank you. She is a belter

Comment

I asked the wife what does Henry the eighth
        and Kermit the frog have in common
        She said they both have the same middle name

Comment

I have a lot of growing up to do. I realised that the other day inside my fort. 😂x

Comment

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic, and so am I. 😂x

Comment

Mirrors never lie.
              I'm grateful they don't laugh!
              😄😊

Comment

What did the cannibal do after he dumped his girlfriend?
                wiped his arse!
                😁

Comment

Why can't your nose be 12 inches long?........ Because then it would be a foot!

Comment

Mathew you think it’s a joke about being schizophrenic? Not in my experience with two of my four children so challenged. My son was in rehab for 18 months up to last September. His psychiatrist was trying to put a stop to his in and out of hospitals being sectioned so many times. The rehab was in North Wales which was miles away from friends and family. He wasn’t happy at all about it. Now he’s home and is not confident enough to go outside but with that pandemic it’s the safest option. I’m sorry to knock the smile from anybody’s face but I’m not at all happy to count schizophrenia as a joking matter. Please understand, Lynne
                    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
                    I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Well I am sorry you took it so badly. Any jokes about altzimers, dementia or MND are fine with me.

Comment

My Therapist said if I want to get over
                        my fear of Buffets i have to help myself

Comment

Why did the Clydesdale give the pony a drink of water?...... Because he was a little horse. 😂x

Comment

Penguin walks into a bar. He asks the bar tender "has my brother been in for a drink?"
                            "I don't know " said the bar tender "what does he look like?"

Comment

Lorry driver walks into a bar. He's watching the guy in the corner who has been staring into his beer for the last hour. Finally the driver goes over to the guy, picks up his beer and drinks the lot. The guy bursts into tears. "It's ok" says the lorry driver "I'll get you another " "It's not that" replies the guy. "I went to work this morning and I got the push. I went out to my car and it had been stolen. I managed to get home to find my wife in bed with the gardener. I put poison in my beer and......

Comment

🙈

Comment

Working...
                                X