No announcement yet.

Smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My uncle was fitted with one of the first ever pacemakers. It was made of lead. When he died we buried him with a heavy heart.

Comment

I used to be a fortune teller, but all I ever predicted was really cold winters.
      Turned out the crystal ball they sold me was a snow globe.
      Hi, I'm Eddie.
      Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
      Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

What do you call a pudgy psychic?....... A four - chin teller. πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

I can tell which men make good fathers. It’s a sixth sense. I see dad people.

Comment

My Grandfather had his tongue shot off in the war.
            He doesn't talk about it...
            Hi, I'm Eddie.
            Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.

Comment

My Grandfather was posted to France in the war but he couldn’t get out of the envelope πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
              Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

What do you call fake spaghetti?...... An Im-pasta. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
                Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

It's Grand National day!
                  I hear officials inspecting the course caught a flasher exposing himself at Becher's Brook.
                  In court he asked for four other fences to be taken into consideration...
                  Hi, I'm Eddie.

Comment

Really? My best topical gag yesterday and nobody noticed
                    Oh well, back to the smut:

It's alright to kiss a nun, just don't get into the habit...
                    Hi, I'm Eddie.

Comment

I did read it and thought it excellent. Keep on posting because I really appreciate a good laugh. 😘
                      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

[QUOTE=WheelsOfSteel;n81321]Really? My best topical gag yesterday and nobody noticed

Must of fell at the first fence 😁

Comment

I went into a pet shop and asked for a goldfish.
                          They asked if I wanted an aquarium.
                          I said "I don't care what star sign it is".
                          Hi, I'm Eddie.

Comment

Oh very good. A fishy tale 🀣
                            when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

What do you get when you pour boiling water into a rabbit hole?..... Hot-cross bunnies! πŸ°πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comment

Sometimes, the urge to start singing "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" is just a whim away...
                                Hi, I'm Eddie.

Comment

Working...
                                X