No announcement yet.

Smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two more for the road. 'Dog breeds by Al Sation' . Green or red by Tom A. To.

Comment

When I die I’d like it to be like my father died, peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like his passengers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony View Post
        When I die I’d like it to be like my father died, peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like his passengers.
        🤣🤣🤣
        Foxes Never Quit 💙

Comment

Very good all of you. Matthew would have been proud xxx
          when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Why don’t polar bears eat penguins?

Because they can’t get their little wrappers off 🤷🏻‍♂️
            Foxes Never Quit 💙

Comment

Uri Geller - surprisingly hard to stab...
              Hi, I'm Eddie.
              Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
              Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Whatever my transvestite friend tries he can never look any good in a miniskirt……. I have to admire his balls for trying though 🤷🏻‍♂️
                Foxes Never Quit 💙

Comment

Tonight I'm having beef stew with dumplings.
                  I shouldn't really call her that, but she's a big girl...
                  Hi, I'm Eddie.
                  Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.

Comment

I asked the chap in the DIY shop for some striped paint, but he said it was just a pigment of my imagination...
                    Hi, I'm Eddie.

Comment

WheelsOfSteel my kind of joke

Comment

They say I have the memory of an elephant.
                        It's true - I do remember that I once saw an elephant 🐘
                        Hi, I'm Eddie.

Comment

Brilliant 🤣😂🤣

Comment

My brother has gone a bit nuts - he thinks he's a chocolate orange.
                            We're thinking of having him sectioned...
                            Hi, I'm Eddie.

Comment

Quick tip to all the married men on here……. Try praising your wife every now and again, even if it does startle her at first
                              Foxes Never Quit 💙

Comment

Stephen told me I had a lovely face last night! I nearly fainted!!

Comment

Working...
                                X