Smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denise View Post
    I didn't get it. I read it before and thought it must be me but I still haven't figured it out. 😫
    Apparently some rude films are about some hunky bloke turning up to fix a washing machine for a lady who just happens to have no clothes on. They then proceed to do naughty things to each other….had to ask a mate what it meant 😳

Comment

What an innocent bunch you are
      Anyhoo - isn't it funny that "abbreviation" is such a long word...
      And it's crazy that we keep saying "www" (9 syllables) which is much longer than what is actually an abbreviation for - "world wide web" (3 syllables)
      Hi, I'm Eddie.
      Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
      Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

So when Stephen was fixing washing machines he might have been doing something else! So when he yells hes ok to come off the loo I might just leave him there. 🀨
        when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Originally posted by WheelsOfSteel View Post
          What an innocent bunch you are
          I got it 😳 but I prefer the pizza guy πŸ˜‚ xx
          ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

That prompts me to ask, Ellie..how is the eye candy where you are?

Doug xx
            Diagnosed April 2017

Comment

She needs to pm this one. 😳

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Carpenter View Post
                That prompts me to ask, Ellie..how is the eye candy where you are?
                No bullseye 🍬🍬, only sour lemon drop 🍬🍬 😐😘

​

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post

No bullseye 🍬🍬, only sour lemon drop 🍬🍬 😐😘
                  Don’t worry you’ve got your topless pic of me to keep you company 🀣🀣🀣🀣
                  Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

Just when you thought things couldn't get worse πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Comment

Originally posted by Lcfcno1fan View Post
                      Don’t worry you’ve got your topless pic of me to keep you company
                      I'd want to be pretty desperate, eh πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

Loooool 🀣🀣🀣😘😘😘
                        Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

We had a washing machine repair man round once. He was bigger than the washing machine. I was grateful to have a big kitchen. I quite liked the local reporter that came round. I might need a few more stories in the paper....

Thank goodness Bowler had a mate who understood the joke and could explain.
                          Diagnosis confirmed Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years ignored/ misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now mainly left side, speech and some loss on right side too.

Unable to walk unaided (powerchair user), poor speech, left hand behaves like a drunk toddler but generally positive and determined.

Comment

Originally posted by TinyLady View Post
                            He was bigger than the washing machine.
                            Well you asked them to "send someone round" and it sounds like he was

Now then, what can TinyLady do that will get her in the papers?
                            Hi, I'm Eddie.
                            Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                            Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Page 3?! πŸ˜‚

Comment

TinyLady I'm thinking Bowler friend is one of those imaginary ones. πŸ€”

Comment

Working...
                                X