• Show
Clear All

richard 😂😂😂

Comment

Patient: "Doctor, I think I swallowed a pillow."
      Doctor: "How do you feel?"
      Patient: "A little down in the mouth."
      😂😂x
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Two conspiracy theorists walked into a bar. Or did they?

Richard
        Richard

Comment

Doctor: I have some bad news and some very bad news. The lab called with your test results. They said you have 24 hours to live.
          Patient: 24 hours! That's terrible!! What's the very bad news?
          Doctor: I've been trying to reach you since yesterday. 😂x
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

A man walks into a doctor's office. He has a cucumber up his nose, a carrot in his left ear, and a banana in his right ear.
            "What's the matter with me?" he asks the doctor.
            The doctor replies, "You're not eating properly." 😂x

Comment

That's terrible 😊
              when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

What kind of tea is hard to swallow?..... Reality. 😂

Comment

Helvetica and Times New Roman walk into a bar. "Get out of here!" shouts the bartender. "We don't serve your type in here!" 😂

Comment

I'm on a Whiskey diet. I've lost three days already. 😂

Comment

Ha that's quite good😄😊😆

Comment

Praise indeed fair lady, I thank thee. 😁

Comment

You've really got into outlander

Comment

C80622AA-5D9D-4518-8C57-EF28F994E19B.jpeg

Comment

Oh my 🤡

Comment

Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They have charged one - and let the other off. 😂

Comment

Working...
                                X