• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    DJW
    Forum Member

• DJW
    replied
    I just had to take a selfie with bojo the clown...

Leave a comment:

• denise
    Forum Member

• denise
    replied
    I wouldn't have worried too much as I live in rather a strange neighbour hood. What completely knocked my socks off was what followed behind the clown. I tried to adjust my phone. This was an ideal photo opportunity.

Leave a comment:

• richard
    Forum Member

• richard
    replied
    And then from around the corner came .....

Richard

Leave a comment:

• Barry52
    Forum Member

• Barry52
    replied
    The bird was hungry so it started feeding from my seeds where it was was joined by many species, all calling loudly in the pale winter sunshine.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    Forum Member

• Lynne K
    replied
    Then it flew down into our tiny garden and continued singing beautifully. Lynne

Leave a comment:

• Lizzie
    Forum Member

• Lizzie
    replied
    .....I saw the most beautiful bird flying overhead, graceful and majestic against the bright blue of the morning sky.

Leave a comment:

• Bowler
    Forum Member

• Bowler
    replied
    I was just in time to avoid a clown complete with white face, red nose and big pointed shoes, which had just run out of a side street waving

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    Forum Member

• matthew55
    started a topic It's story time

It's story time

Okay the idea is that I start a story and the next person continues then the next and so on. You can write a one liner or a paragraph or even a whole chapter. Here goes:
    It was a warm summers morning that found me walking down my road on my way to work, my attention on a breaking news story on my phone, when something made me look up and....
Working...
X