Gnome update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gnome update

My gnomes are extremely excited with the colder weather because under the fleece they can party all day and all night. 😊x

So you haven't been watching back to back films you've been doing gnome watch! ⛄

Comment

What's the gestation period for gnomes? You may need a bigger garden 😍
      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

I have plans for a gnome home in the pipeline. 😊 Oh and I just finished watching the Lion King and next probably a thriller. Multifunctional is me ☹️😉x

Comment

What do you mean your next movie will be a thriller - The Lion King IS a thriller!!!

Btw, which one was it, old or new x

Comment

The new one and a few years ago I saw the live show in the West End. Akuna Mutata 😉x

Comment

Which movie do you prefer, old or new? I liked the original better. Never got to see the stage production 😥 I heard it's fantastic.

Comment

To be honest I love them all. It's just a lovely story and I cry at the end every time. 😊x

Comment

👌

Comment

I haven't seen either. I could do with a good laugh not a cry.

Comment

I cry at happy endings not sad ones 😁x

Comment

And me. It's really weird. I wonder why we do it because it doesn't make sense. Imagine if we laughed when there had been an accident. We would be regarded as evil.

Comment

There is also nervous laughter. Moot point for me these days ☹️

Comment

I have to admit I have laughed when I know I shouldn't have.
                            my dad was seriously ill. Able to get about but things were very strained. Anyway my kids about 8-10 years old and full of life. This particular day they were running up and down the stairs planning to go out. A plant had come off a high shelf and my dad was trying to put it back. Unfortunately my kids heading back into the hallway knocked the door and my dad was behind it. When he pushed the door open he was stood there with upturned flower pot and plant on his head. I was annoyed with my kids but I couldn't stop laughing. My mum and dad furious until my mum saw me in uncontrollable laughter. We both hid in the kitchen in agony from laughing. My dad died later that year and I apologise dad but it's one of those funny moments that still make me laugh. 😄

Comment

Suppose your gnomes have jobs in Santa's grotto?

Comment

Working...
                              X