Thank-you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank-you

At first I was wondering why me. After a long time of sulking, sadness and anger I have come to realise that I was lost. As a child, teenager and young adult, I was very much in touch with and and found great pleasure from the spiritual aspect of my life. As an adult I spent a great deal of time and energy developing my mind and body but totally forgot about my spirituality. Wow, what a revolution it is to be free now that I have found myself. With all my mind mind, body and soul I love the divine mystical all powerful we call God.

You probably wonder why it is that I should write a post above given the prognosis that I've been given. The truth is none of us are getting out of here alive and from now until I draw my last breath I can even live with sorrow, anger, anxiety and regret. The alternate is I can live with peace, joy, happiness and love. It's all about how we change our reality. So I choose to live out the rest of my life spiritually enjoying peace, joy, happiness and love.

Comment

Whatever works for you my friend 👍

Comment

I guess that's what most of us try to do. Sometimes it's easier than others. Nothing wrong with feeling anger as long as we don't dwell on it for too long. Lots of nice things about us so we have to try and focus on the nice stuff. 😊

Comment

I've actually found that in every diaster there is a good thing. The Universe must have balance. 🙂x

Comment

Working...
          X