No announcement yet.

Seasons Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the thing with children. Never know if they are going to be calm or over the top. Not much better now and they are coming up to 40! 😄

Comment

Denise, we had bubbly (Carva that my daughter bought us) and a separate glass of fruit juice with our kippers. Your drink sounds lovely.

GaryM, I’m glad that your day was ok. I know what you mean about you being worried above picking up the virus. I certainly hope not. My step nephew and his new wife (married a couple of weeks ago) got one of the last flights out of London to his parents home in Holland. Within a few days he felt rough so they got tests. He tested positive and his wife’s test was indeterminate so she had to have another test. In the meantime the parents started feeling iffy so got a test and now all four of them are positive, not reporting being being too ill, just headaches and tiredness. Nobody felt like cooking Christmas Day so they ordered an Indian take out to be delivered. Friends are keeping them in supplies.

Roll on us all having had the vaccine, but remember that we won’t be protected until a month after the second dose. It’s not immediately effective like another that’s being developed. Lynne
      ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
      I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Working...
      X