No announcement yet.

Quiz Wk4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally I find the questions extremely easy, it’s the ones I don’t know that are difficult 😂
    Richard

Comment

Ok here's a question - without looking it up. Why do they call it pot luck?
      it's the hope and joy when I see a question I can answer. Then the despair when the next 19 look hopeless 😄

Comment

I have been “volunteered” to prepare the family quiz next Wednesday as my daughters are back teaching so I may borrow Bowler’s questions. Of course I will need to look up the answers therefore I will be disqualified.
        I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Barry52 I can message you with as many questions and answers as you want on pot luck or specific categories. Then you can still take part this week 😄

Comment

That Barry is getting very tricky! Hey how about give us the answers and we have to figure out the questions!

Comment

Now who’s turning tricky Denise. Interesting thought tho 🤔

Comment

Barry is just trying to wriggle out of playing. He thinks we don't know what he's up to. 😉

Comment

Originally posted by Bowler View Post
                  Barry52 I can message you with as many questions and answers as you want on pot luck or specific categories. Then you can still take part this week 😄
                  Please message 5 questions and answers on pot luck and I promise to play next week.

Comment

Will do

Comment

Nice one Barry 😘

Comment

Originally posted by Bowler View Post
                        Will do
                        Thanks for the prompt response. The questions are perfect as the age range is 18/50. Pity I’m the quizmaster as I know all the answers. My next challenge is to prepare 10 questions using emojis to depict a subject. My granddaughter is good at this and it won’t surprise anyone that I’m rubbish.

Comment

Barry if your granddaughter is anything like my grandchildren I’m sure she won’t take the Micky 🙄🤪

Comment

Pot luck. I believe it’s where people prepare different pots of food for a party.

Richard
                            Richard

Comment

With any “luck” people will be able to get together for a party later this year

Comment

If it wasn't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all 😉😁x
                                Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Working...
                                X