Gnome Daily News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gnome Daily News

As you can see Grand Old Gnomes Begnym and Borwass have graciously taken guard duties while everyone else is enjoying their day light freedom. Truth be told however those two never let anyone even touch their umbrellas. 😁x
    IMG_20210103_114306.jpg
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

The artwork still looks fabulous - the Gnomes must love their sunny surroundings x
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Absolutely love this.

Comment

Brilliant

Comment

Sunshine and snow. Looks lovely.

Comment

Well it wasn't cheap but it's the best use of Β£1200 I have ever made. If anyone is mad like me then have a look at Graffiti Kings πŸ˜πŸ‘x
            Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

That looks amazing ! I have gnome envy x

Comment

Have you had anymore snow?

Comment

No snow but they're all skating on thin ice, someone tried to grab an umbrella. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜x

Comment

Next snow I'm expecting to see a snowman πŸ˜„

Comment

How are your bulbs doing mine are quite tall and not long they should have their flowers developing. Spring at last.πŸ₯€πŸŒΎπŸŒ±

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
                        How are your bulbs doing mine are quite tall and not long they should have their flowers developing. Spring at last.πŸ₯€πŸŒΎπŸŒ±
                        I have buds on the magnolia and daffodils shoots but I don’t think spring has sprung yet. Don’t know what happened to the snowdrops this year, probably waterlogged.
                        I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Plenty of time for more cold weather. I need to pick my oranges I keep forgetting 🐴

Comment

I planted (well actually it was my wife under direction from me πŸ˜‰) a hellebore in October last year and it gives me satisfaction every morning to see the bright pink flowers on it. The only thing in the garden that's got any colour at the moment.
                            Each day is made easier with a bit of humour.

Comment

When it's miserable it's lovely to see something in flower. Lifts the spirits.

Comment

Working...
                              X