Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay. Wales now complete. πŸ‘

Comment

I could be giving my neighbours a suprise as I may be visited by the Army for my shot! 😁x
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

You mean they will blind fold you and shoot you in the garden? πŸ˜„πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜

Comment

I should be so lucky πŸ˜‚x
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Certainly have the neighbours talking.

Comment

Just heard that I am getting a vaccination tomorrow morning. Not by the army sadly. 😁x

Comment

I just received first Vaccination. So far all is good. πŸ˜πŸ‘x

Comment

Matthew did they give you a date for the booster jab? Let’s hope Graham gets his soon.
                  I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

No date given sadly πŸ€”x

Comment

Hope you don't get bad side-effects Matthew x
                      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Well I made it to now with no side effects. I have been asleep most of the day but that's due to my lungs and not the vaccination. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜x

Comment

Sleep normal and no sign of any side effects. At least something appears to be still working! πŸ˜‚x

Comment

Interesting discussion, I think vaccination is must for every one!

Comment

Working...
                            X