No announcement yet.

All together now.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earlier I hope as my appointment is at 11.40 but they are amazingly flexible 😁x

Comment

Are you still able to drive, Matthew? I realise that you might not want to tomorrow.
      Each day is made easier with a bit of humour.

Comment

My license has expired and I'm not renewing as I now consider a car as a financial millstone. Oh and I should make clear that I have never asked for a taxi I should also say is that I drove for over thirty years, many of them as a professional so I guess I'm bored of driving! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜x

Comment

What time do you think you'll be back?

Comment

Just wondered as I knew you still have use of your hands. I stopped driving in May and got rid of my car in September. My wife now takes me anywhere I need to go. Having said that, I've only been out of the door once since Christmas day, as I suspect many of us have.

Comment

No problems my friend and I hope around 3pm 😁x

Comment

I know radiotherapy is painless, but I hope the after effects aren't too bad and it achieves the result you want.

Comment

Ditto.

And remember that it can take a while to kick in, don't get all hissy if you've lots of saliva tomorrow!! 😘
                  ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                  Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Well so far I have never had a side effect but there's always the first time 😁x

Comment

Working...
                    X