General apology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General apology

These days I get up in a bad mood and until I get caffeine and sugar (not forgetting cannabis) into me I have a micro fuse. Just so you know. 🤔x
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

matthew55 nobody needs to apologise for how they feel or react when coping with MND. We all understand and empathise what you are feeling. I know we can guarantee a more cheerful Matthew later today.
    I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

I think we all go there. Sometimes a nice cuppa does it. Sometimes I'm like evil Edna all day long. Now and again I'm really quite sweet. 😇😡😇😡

Comment

Thanks guys but I have lost friends on here for my choice of words. Seems some lines are set in stone. ☹️x
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

I’m with Barry on this one.

Comment

Matthew we are here for you. You can be grumpy or happy or one of the other five. We all love you. Sometimes more than others 😉😁😄

Comment

Matthew, we’ll go through the good and the bad together 🤝

Comment

Well said Lizzie

Comment

No need ever to apologise on here Matthew. We are all here for each other and anyone living with MND is allowed to be grumpy ! ( that's my excuse anyway !) Seriously, no one can be positive all the time and it's refreshing when you are honest xx

Comment

Working...
                  X