Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another cheeky music quiz

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Another cheeky music quiz

    I have given you 10 artists all you have to do is come up with the correct song. All the songs are loosely related to Valentineโ€™s Day. Think this is tougher than the playing cards one but we will see. Post as you think of them ๐Ÿง

    John Paul Young
    Leepy Lee
    Elvis Costello
    Shanks and Big Foot
    The Move
    Sailor
    Alison Moya
    Dave Edmunds
    Same Cooke
    Bee Gees

    #2
    Well I recognize three artists. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜x
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜xx

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
      Well I recognize three artists. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜x
      Just the songs to get then

      Comment


        #4
        How if I don't know the singer? Perhaps if you did decades? ๐Ÿ˜x
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜xx

        Comment


          #5
          Love is in the air John Paul Young, never heard of leepy lee x
          Janette x

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Nettie View Post
            Love is in the air John Paul Young, never heard of leepy lee x
            And we are off and running ๐Ÿ‘ Jeanette you might be too young for Leepy Lee ๐Ÿค”
            Just nine more to get

            Comment


              #7
              Sailor .. A glass of champagne ๐Ÿพ
              The move ..flowers in the rain
              Elvis Costello.. she ( Notting Hill )
              Sam cooke .. A change is going to come. ( ok maybe not for valentines day !) Cupid ?

              โคโคโค

              Comment


                #8
                I think Elvis Costello is A good year for the roses, Iโ€™ll let the others have a chance now lol x
                Janette x

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Deb View Post
                  Sailor .. A glass of champagne ๐Ÿพ
                  The move ..flowers in the rain
                  Elvis Costello.. she ( Notting Hill )
                  Sam cooke .. A change is going to come. ( ok maybe not for valentines day !) Cupid ?

                  โคโคโค
                  Flowers in the rain and Cupid are both on the list ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Nettie View Post
                    I think Elvis Costello is A good year for the roses, Iโ€™ll let the others have a chance now lol x
                    Another correct answer ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Sorry Deb you are also correct with Sailor glass of champagne ๐Ÿ‘

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Devil called love...Alison Moyet x
                        Janette x

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Nettie View Post
                          Devil called love...Alison Moyet x
                          Not on the list Iโ€™m affraid

                          Comment


                            #14
                            ๐Ÿฅบ x
                            Janette x

                            Comment


                              #15
                              How deep is your love....Bee Gees x
                              Janette x

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X