Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bowler View Post
    Where about have your travels taken you Barry
    Phil my long haul days are over now but not the memories. The list is extensive with a few European countries remaining to visit.

Egypt, Gambia, Morocco, Tunisia, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, Australia, Fiji, New Zealand, Canada, USA, Dominica, Hawaii, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Ecuador, Galapagos, Peru and most of Europe
    I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Originally posted by Barry52 View Post
      Phil my long haul days are over now but not the memories. The list is extensive with a few European countries remaining to visit.

Egypt, Gambia, Morocco, Tunisia, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, Australia, Fiji, New Zealand, Canada, USA, Dominica, Hawaii, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Ecuador, Galapagos, Peru and most of Europe
      Chuff me Barry were you ever at home. From now on I shall know you as Judith Chalmers 😁

I bet the missing Euro countries are Wales and Scotland.

I’ve also made a note to avoid geography questions in future 🀣

Comment

What's happened to Richard?
        when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Hey hey hey!!!!! 16 eat your heart out DeniseπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The south west Cyprus one was a low ball. Paphos is the town in South West Cyprus and it’s full of Brits ( A MUST to avoid unless you love Brits on holiday!) but Greek is the national language. How do I know? My wife is Cypriot and I’ve been going to the island for 43 years
          Richard
          Richard

Comment

Looks like the 16’s have it unless anyone else is going to declare πŸ€”

Comment

Well done everyone. And Richard 😜

Comment

Has Shaun been on here?

Comment

Working...
                X