Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radio

I’ve discovered a cracking radio station. If you like 50’s 60’s 70’s music I recommend Gold Radio on the global radio platform. You can get it on DAB, tinternet or via the Gold app. I love it

I'm kinda stuck on love80s Manchester even if they have increased the adverts. 😁x

Comment

Ah I guess for your youthful generation that’s classed as classic. I’d moved to radio 4 by mid 80’s 🙄

Comment

I was very lucky to be born in 65 because in the seventies I was five to fifteen and in the eighties I was 15 to 25. Best years of my life by a mile.😁👍x

Comment

Originally posted by Bowler View Post
          I’d moved to radio 4 by mid 80’s 🙄
          I was still in school then 😂😂

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

[QUOTE=Ellie;n41527]
            I was still in school then 😂😂

😱. I was also still at school the only difference being I was treasurer of the PTA 😁

Comment

In my fith year my year head made me a prefect to make me mix with a better class of company! I made a small fortune off first years. 😉😁x

Comment

Music in the 60’s set the tone for a new sound. So pleased I was a teenager in the mid sixties.
                I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Originally posted by Barry52 View Post
                  Music in the 60’s set the tone for a new sound. So pleased I was a teenager in the mid sixties.
                  Couldn’t agree more Barry although I only just scrapped into my teens at the backend of 60’s I love 50’s and 60’s music. Who could forget the deep meaning words of “ a whiter shade of pale” and McCarthers park 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Bowler View Post
                    I’ve discovered a cracking radio station. If you like 50’s 60’s 70’s music I recommend Gold Radio on the global radio platform. You can get it on DAB, tinternet or via the Gold app. I love it
                    I quite like Magic soul radio station, but have listened to Gold a bit too 📻🎧 x
                    Janette x

Comment

Originally posted by Nettie View Post

I quite like Magic soul radio station, but have listened to Gold a bit too 📻🎧 x
                      I’ll have a listen to Magic Soul. Thanks Jeanette

Comment

Working...
                      X