No announcement yet.

Line of Duty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iโ€™ve checked and itโ€™s available on Amazon Prime video at ยฃ1.99 per episode

Comment

denise
      Forum Member
      denise I am not IT savvy but what you need is a VPN which stands for Virtual Private Network. You download this onto your pc phone or whatever. You can use it on more than one device. It costs about ยฃ25 + per year.

what does it do? You can then easily set your pc or whatever up as if you are in England or anywhere else in the world. It allows you to watch programmmes that can only be shown in that country. Iโ€™ve used it to watch Sky whilst on holiday abroad.

Richard
      Richard

Comment

I can watch sky on YouTube. Thanks for that Richard. I have got Portuguese tv and the usual million channels and some are uk/American but it's the whole going through it to find anything. I said when we arrived here let's try no tv. So we watched a lot of YouTube. When we have gone back to the uk i seem to spend forever looking for things. We're watching Muppets treasure island. Amazing what you enjoy watching when there isn't much choice. ๐Ÿ˜Š
        when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

We really enjoyed the previous Line of Duty (binged on the last series) so was waiting for the new series. Very glad that itโ€™s on now but a shame that we canโ€™t binge on it as we watched it on Sunday, Lynne
          ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

That's the problem with being up-to-date. When you find something you enjoy and there's loads of seasons waiting to be watched it's wonderful. Having to wait each week is horrible. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne K View Post
              ... a shame that we canโ€™t binge on it as we watched it on Sunday,
              Ahh, back to 'the good old days' of waiting a whole week between episodes!! Good job they have the 'previously' bit at the start.

I record the episodes so I can binge watch episodes towards the end of the series and watch the finale live, but have to avoid those trailers shown throughout the week.

โ€‹Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
              Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

โ€‹

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
                That's the problem with being up-to-date. When you find something you enjoy and there's loads of seasons waiting to be watched it's wonderful. Having to wait each week is horrible. ๐Ÿ˜‰
                I thought it was millennials who needed instant gratification. I thought we grew up in an age where everyone watched television episodes at the same time and then talked about it for a week with family and friends. I think I preferred it. Sometimes waiting for something makes it more enjoyable.
                Each day is made easier with a bit of humour.

Comment

Sometimes I'd forget what had been going on. Miss something in the first episode and feel a bit confused until I could watch the whole season again.

Comment

Originally posted by GaryM View Post
                    I thought it was millennials who needed instant gratification.
                    Nope ๐Ÿ™‚ Sometimes I worry if I'll still be alive in 6 or 8 weeks time, so I binge watch for safety ๐Ÿ˜„

โ€‹

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                      Nope ๐Ÿ™‚ Sometimes I worry if I'll still be alive in 6 or 8 weeks time, so I binge watch for safety ๐Ÿ˜„
                      I hadn't thought of that.
                      Each day is made easier with a bit of humour.

Comment

Only watch 1/50 episode at a time max Ellie xx

Comment

Nice one Gordan ๐Ÿ™‚

โ€‹

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                            Youโ€™re not going anywhere soon missy.

love Barry
                            Iโ€™m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Just watched latest and I know reality has to be suspended but the thought that a Downs liver could murder someone is laughable. They may cause harm by accident sure however you only have to meet them to realise. ๐Ÿ˜
                              Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜xx

Comment

So.... what's the verdict on the Grand Finale???

Damp squib or what?

โ€‹

Comment

Working...
                                X