No announcement yet.

Line of Duty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it was quite clever to unveil him as the 4th man. When you look back all the signs were there. Having said that all those little smirks at the end suggests there is more to come. Ya man appealing also says the door is open. In fact I was playing bowls the other day with the father of one of the exc producers and he was saying the Beeb are desperate for at least two more series.

Comment

I think you're Phil - I doubt that was the last Ted Talk we'll hear. x
      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Get you Phil ! My Line of duty claim to fame is ... so our neighbours in Spain, well their son lives in the apartment block in Belfast where the actors stay when they're filming. Also he works in the BT office where they film the office scenes. I asked for a good word with Ted but still waiting to hear.

I think there must be another series .. too many loose ends and knowing smiles.... definitely! X

Comment

You're hilarious Debbie 🀣🀣

​

Comment

Deb
            Forum Member
            Deb another guilty secret uncovered 😁

Comment

Hopefully another series then, thought the ending was a bit wishy washy..........that blokes too dumb to be H!!!
              Husband Albert diagnosed PMA Feb 21

Comment

Further analysis of episode sevon shows a 99% probability of BS and HLD....,No comment. 😁x
                Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Yes we were expecting the last one to be exciting but it was an anti-climax. The one before was brilliant. Recorded the last whilst watching the final snooker so very late we watched it and we were both exhausted and disappointed. If more series I certainly hope that they get back to their best. Lynne
                  ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

check out this fab birthday card.

https://www.thortful.com/card/608af44af4f8c500015b32ac

Comment

Mother of God, it looks nothing like wee Ted - did they photoshop him or what??

​

Comment

No more excuses
                        denise
                        Forum Member
                        denise they have BBC'S IPLAYER and Amazon Prime in Devon. πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜xx
                        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Ha. I might get round to watching it now. Having trouble getting my hands on the remote
                          when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Working...
                          X