Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• denise
    replied
    Ha. I might get round to watching it now. Having trouble getting my hands on the remote

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    No more excuses denise they have BBC'S IPLAYER and Amazon Prime in Devon. πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜xx

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Mother of God, it looks nothing like wee Ted - did they photoshop him or what??

Leave a comment:

• Bowler
    replied
    check out this fab birthday card.

https://www.thortful.com/card/608af44af4f8c500015b32ac

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    Yes we were expecting the last one to be exciting but it was an anti-climax. The one before was brilliant. Recorded the last whilst watching the final snooker so very late we watched it and we were both exhausted and disappointed. If more series I certainly hope that they get back to their best. Lynne

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Further analysis of episode sevon shows a 99% probability of BS and HLD....,No comment. 😁x

Leave a comment:

• Suefromwakey
    replied
    Hopefully another series then, thought the ending was a bit wishy washy..........that blokes too dumb to be H!!!

Leave a comment:

• Bowler
    replied
    Deb another guilty secret uncovered 😁

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    You're hilarious Debbie 🀣🀣

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    Get you Phil ! My Line of duty claim to fame is ... so our neighbours in Spain, well their son lives in the apartment block in Belfast where the actors stay when they're filming. Also he works in the BT office where they film the office scenes. I asked for a good word with Ted but still waiting to hear.

I think there must be another series .. too many loose ends and knowing smiles.... definitely! X

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    I think you're Phil - I doubt that was the last Ted Talk we'll hear. x

Leave a comment:

• Bowler
    replied
    I think it was quite clever to unveil him as the 4th man. When you look back all the signs were there. Having said that all those little smirks at the end suggests there is more to come. Ya man appealing also says the door is open. In fact I was playing bowls the other day with the father of one of the exc producers and he was saying the Beeb are desperate for at least two more series.

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    So.... what's the verdict on the Grand Finale???

Damp squib or what?

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Just watched latest and I know reality has to be suspended but the thought that a Downs liver could murder someone is laughable. They may cause harm by accident sure however you only have to meet them to realise. 😁

Leave a comment:

• Barry52
    replied
    Originally posted by Ellie View Post
    Nope πŸ™‚ Sometimes I worry if I'll still be alive in 6 or 8 weeks time, so I binge watch for safety πŸ˜„
    You’re not going anywhere soon missy.

love Barry

Leave a comment:

Working...
X