X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nettie
    replied
    Originally posted by Barry52 View Post

Much better thanks after the best nights sleep in 10 days.
    Glad you’re feeling better x

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    replied
    Sounds like you all enjoyed the sun today ☀️ hopefully the garden should be finished for weekend ready for the snow ❄️☃️ 😂😂 Janette x

Leave a comment:

• Bowler
    replied

I've been lucky enough to have a wonderful day too, I've been sitting in my son and daughter in law's garden cuddling our gorgeous grandson. There was champagne on offer but I didn't want to give him back do I could hold it !

Love Debbie x[/QUOTE]

What are you grandma’s like eh. I bet you went in for a sneaky munch as well

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    That sounds an ideal day Barry. So glad your mouth is feeling better today.

I've been lucky enough to have a wonderful day too, I've been sitting in my son and daughter in law's garden cuddling our gorgeous grandson. There was champagne on offer but I didn't want to give him back do I could hold it !

Love Debbie x

Leave a comment:

• Bowler
    replied
    Barry52 nice one Barry 😎

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Barry that sounds like such a wonderful day. A day everyone will remember for a long time.

love and hugs Denise xxx

Leave a comment:

• Barry52
    replied
    Originally posted by denise View Post
    Barry I have to say I said to Phil that Barry hasn't been himself for a while. Didn't realise you had mouth problems. Hope you are now your lovely self again.
    Denise xxx
    Thanks Denise,

I have to say I’m full of the joys of spring after spending 3 hours in my garden with my daughter and granddaughter. The weather is lovely and I enjoyed cooking for family. I can only manage soft food so I did a chowder a la Jamie Oliver. My granddaughter is off to university in September so I am taking every opportunity to spend time with her before she goes.

Love x

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Barry I have to say I said to Phil that Barry hasn't been himself for a while. Didn't realise you had mouth problems. Hope you are now your lovely self again.
    Denise xxx

Leave a comment:

• Barry52
    replied
    Originally posted by Bowler View Post
    😂😂😂

How you feeling today
    Much better thanks after the best nights sleep in 10 days.

Leave a comment:

• Bowler
    replied

There’s always Doc but he’s a waste of space.
    😂😂😂

How you feeling today

Leave a comment:

• Barry52
    replied
    Originally posted by Bowler View Post

Chuff me. Turn me back for a few hours and everyone’s turning into dwarfs. 😁
    There’s always Doc but he’s a waste of space.

Leave a comment:

• Barry52
    replied
    Oh Barry I'm so glad it's out.

I'm one of the other dwarfs sleepy. I have been awake since 1am and fell asleep on the chair. Think my neck is broken. So much to a nap making me feel better. I'm now grumpy. ☹
    Not surprised you’re sleepy running around after Stephen.

Leave a comment:

• Bowler
    replied

I'm one of the other dwarfs sleepy. I have been awake since 1am and fell asleep on the chair. Think my neck is broken. So much to a nap making me feel better. I'm now grumpy. ☹
    Chuff me. Turn me back for a few hours and everyone’s turning into dwarfs. 😁

Leave a comment:

• Bowler
    replied
    Another extraction today and I was shown the abscess attached to my tooth (yuck). Hopefully my gums will settle down in a few days and I can get back to my normal self because at the moment I’m grumpy and of the seven dwarfs I prefer happy.

Love and hugs to all.
    So long as you don’t turn into sneeze because that would be a buxxer 😁

Take care

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X