Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wednesday Music

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Wednesday Music

    This is the normal Sunday teaser but on Wednesday

    As normal 10 artists just give me the songs I have written down.
    This week all the songs have “something that can be worn in the title”.

    The example is David Dundas - Jeans On

    Neil Diamond

    Nancy Sinatra

    Shontelle

    Nick Heyward

    Sisgo

    Adam Ant

    Brian Hyland

    Tracey Ullman

    The Hollies

    Prince

    #2
    Nancy Sinatra - boots

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by denise View Post
      Nancy Sinatra - boots
      That’s a chemist 😁. Need more

      Comment


        #4
        Oh alright
        these boots are made for walking

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by denise View Post
          Oh alright
          these boots are made for walking
          👏👏👏👏

          Comment


            #6
            These get me thinking!

            Neil Diamond.. forever in blue 👖 jeans
            Adam Ant.. puss in boots 👢
            prince .. Raspberry beret
            Hollies.. long black dress

            I'm going to think it Sunday today x

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Deb View Post
              These get me thinking!

              Neil Diamond.. forever in blue 👖 jeans
              Adam Ant.. puss in boots 👢
              prince .. Raspberry beret
              Hollies.. long black dress

              I'm going to think it Sunday today x
              Neil Diamond 👏👏
              Prince 👏👏
              Hollies 👏👏
              That Ant Fella 🦆🦆

              Comment


                #8
                Ant whatsit... Goody two 👞 🩰 👠 shoes.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Deb View Post
                  Ant whatsit... Goody two 👞 🩰 👠 shoes.
                  👏👏

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Wouldn't it be good to be in your shoes ? Nick Heywood.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Deb View Post
                      Wouldn't it be good to be in your shoes ? Nick Heywood.
                      🦆🦆

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Thats Nike Kershaw I think. I've got shoes on the brain! 👞 🩰 👠 👟

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Deb View Post
                          Thats Nike Kershaw I think. I've got shoes on the brain! 👞 🩰 👠 👟
                          You certainly have Nike make trainers 🤣

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Shontelle - T-shirt

                            Brian Hyland must be the Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini (later covered by Timmy Mallett/Bombalurina)

                            and Sisqo - I'm guessing is the Thong Song?
                            Our working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am until 5pm

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Admin_MND View Post
                              Shontelle - T-shirt

                              Brian Hyland must be the Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini (later covered by Timmy Mallett/Bombalurina)

                              and Sisqo - I'm guessing is the Thong Song?
                              👏👏👏👏👏 all correct. Now get back to work 🤣

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X