Earliest Memories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
    Nor do I, but I hope my children will have children and they'll learn all about me because I'll be long gone by then.
    Ellie you are already a leg end

Comment

I have grand children and maybe great great if I live long enough. πŸ˜‰
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
        I have grand children and maybe great great if I live long enough. πŸ˜‰
        Do you manage to see them

Comment

Sadly not but that's a good thing for them. πŸ˜„
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
            I'm sure my grandchildren will be proud of me 😏
            Your grandchildren will be very proud of you Ellie ❀ x

When I was diagnosed I said I wanted to live long enough to meet my first grandchild and see Leeds get promoted. Now I've done both I'm slightly worried ! I want to renage on the deal and make new goals 🀣x

Comment

Sadly not but that's a good thing for them. πŸ˜„
              That's such a shame, Matthew 😞 x

Comment

Being in the womb. Could not move so had a rest - came out breach.

Then being left alone for the first time - very frightening.

Being handed to my dad for first time - very frightening. Everything is a threat.

Kicking off in the cot - so claustrophobic.

Being on the potty when I couldn't poo and daddy was kissing mummy. Kicked off again, skricked my eyes out...
                Copyright Graham

Comment

Sadly most mistakes we make when young are forgotten, but some are with you for life. If I knew what I know now back then. πŸ˜‰

Comment

Sadly most mistakes we make when young are forgotten, but some are with you for life. If I knew what I know now back then. πŸ˜‰
                    Too true

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                      When I was diagnosed I said I wanted to live long enough to meet my first grandchild and see Leeds get promoted. Now I've done both I'm slightly worried ! I want to renage on the deal and make new goals
                      You just set new goals, that's what I do all of the time.

And, as we all know that Leeds will never top the table πŸ˜‚, it will have to be when your grandson starts on solids, sits unaided, crawls, walks etc - do not be afraid to be ambitious πŸ€—

Love Ellie.
                      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Thanks Ellie.. such good advice to make new goals . I try to take one day at a time but it's good to have ambition too . ( like getting back to Spain with the family ! )

I'm not giving up on seeing Leeds top the table either ! πŸ™‚

Love and hugs to you,
                        Debbie x

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                          Thanks Ellie.. such good advice to make new goals . I try to take one day at a time but it's good to have ambition too . ( like getting back to Spain with the family ! )

I'm not giving up on seeing Leeds top the table either ! πŸ™‚

Love and hugs to you,
                          Debbie x
                          Great match to watch Debbie and fantastic result with only 10 men. X
                          I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Originally posted by Barry52 View Post

Great match to watch Debbie and fantastic result with only 10 men. X

Glad you enjoyed it Barry. As I watched all the second half from behind a cushion I've had ro watch it all again ( and again !) X

Comment

My team are struggling to avoid relegation so I am delighted that Newcastle beat Burnley 2 - 1 this afternoon.
                              I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

I've been trying not to get covid at least until the end of May, when my daughter is due to give birth to her first child x
                                Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset.

Comment

Working...
                                X