No announcement yet.

Quiz Week 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really wouldnt mind going pink. then do my nails. i could look wonderful. make a change i feel like a bag lady.
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
      Go for gel nails Ellie
      Is it worth it? Sounds such an effort for nails - so many coats of this and that, the drying gizmo, the time 🙄🙄 I was never a girlie girl, like you didn't guess that a long time ago 😂😂 x

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
        i really wouldnt mind going pink.
        Pink would be nice coming into the summer time.

And.... how long would it take Stephen to notice, if at all 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

it took him a while to take it in my hair was very red and very shiny. he said he liked it but preferred blond. like you i am not really girlie but do have the odd moment when a nice frock, a bit of slap and a spray of perfume is quite nice. i did go mad last year and bought yellow and pale blue nail varnish. i felt the blue made me look like a corpse. it gets pretty hot here and have noticed make up doesnt stick too well and by the time i stick on sun glasses and now i guess the mask there isnt much to see. i did train as a beauty therapist but found it all a bit false having all that gunge on my face so if i couldnt do it to me couldn't really inflict it on anyone else. so years later i did dog grooming. so i could do my hair. might look like a poodle but what the hell!
          when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

So sorry for your fall Janette .. such a horrible feeling ! Sorry about your nails too !

She cuts his hair too and does my gel nails.. going to go for each one in a whacky colour !

Sorry Phil... got sidetracked. We think 18 x
            Absolutely no problem. It’s a really entertaining chat. Just one question. These acrylic nails do they get glued on top of your own nails 🤷‍♂️

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
              Is it worth it? Sounds such an effort for nails - so many coats of this and that, the drying gizmo, the time 🙄🙄 I was never a girlie girl, like you didn't guess that a long time ago 😂😂 x
              Its really quick and easy💅 . However, I still like having my hands touched. If someone tried to touch my feet I'd hit the roof ! X

Comment

So sorry for your fall Janette .. such a horrible feeling ! Sorry about your nails too !

Go for gel nails Ellie and the clippers Denise ! My hair lady is coming to the house tomorrow. She is so lovely and Stuart has got expert at washing bleach off as he knows how to position me in the wetroom. ( it took him a while of him shouting.. is it meant to be blue ?) Can't wait as my roots look like a blackbird has landed on my head !

She cuts his hair too and does my gel nails.. going to go for each one in a whacky colour !

Sorry Phil... got sidetracked. We think 18 x
                My hair lady came on Saturday shush 🤫 🥴 I might get my nails done soon too x
                Janette x

Comment

Originally posted by Bowler View Post

Absolutely no problem. It’s a really entertaining chat. Just one question. These acrylic nails do they get glued on top of your own nails 🤷‍♂️
                  So funny 🤣 ! They don't remove your nails ! Gel is just painted on and then dried under a posh light. I think acrylic nails are stuck on top. There's no end to the useless facts I I know ... These could be quiz question x

Comment

Originally posted by Bowler View Post

No Phil it’s a gel which is then cured under a uv lamp x why you want yours done? X
                    Janette x

Comment

So funny 🤣 ! They don't remove your nails ! Gel is just painted on and then dried under a posh light. I think acrylic nails are stuck on top. There's no end to the useless facts I I know ... These could be quiz question x
                      Answered at the same time 🤣
                      Janette x

Comment

Oh, I might do it some day Debbie. If I do, I'll post a photo of them - mind you my curling fingers will need to be glued to the table 😀 x

Comment

Bowler So sorry for the thread creep, Phil 😏 xx 😘😘

Comment

Deb
                            Nettie

Debbie now there’s an idea. You ladies could get together put some questions together then sit back and have a giggle as we flounder.

Janette if it’s ok with you think I’ll pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                              Bowler So sorry for the thread creep, Phil 😏 xx 😘😘
                              I’m loving it. You are never too old to learn

Comment

Bowler hey Phil they’re actually doing my garden today 😁
                                Janette x

Comment

Working...
                                X