Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday Sizzlers 😎

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Sunday Sizzlers 😎

    Here we go. Think this is a tricky one this week.

    Here are 10 bands all you need to do is come up with the same songs I have written down

    This weeks theme is songs with girls names in the title

    1. Smokie

    2. Travis

    3. Ramones

    4. Kid Creole

    5. Beach Boys

    6. Cliff Richard

    7. Neil Diamond

    8. Tom Jones

    9. Ricky Nelson

    10. Kings of Leon.

    #2
    Tom Jones- Delilah

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by denise View Post
      Tom Jones- Delilah
      Why why why πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

      Comment


        #4
        Neil diamond- crackling rose

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by denise View Post
          Neil diamond- crackling rose
          Almost

          Comment


            #6
            Beach boys - barbera ann

            Comment


              #7
              Smokie. Living next door to Alice.
              Ramones Sheena is a punk rocker
              Neil Diamond . Sweet Caroline
              Kid Creole. Annie im not your Daddy. ( me thinks he's protesting too much !)
              πŸ˜Žβ˜€οΈπŸŒž

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by denise View Post
                Beach boys - barbera ann
                πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Deb View Post
                  Smokie. Living next door to Alice.
                  Ramones Sheena is a punk rocker
                  Neil Diamond . Sweet Caroline
                  Kid Creole. Annie im not your Daddy. ( me thinks he's protesting too much !)
                  πŸ˜Žβ˜€οΈπŸŒž
                  Alice Alice who the.........is Alice πŸ¦†πŸ¦†
                  Neil Diamond πŸ¦†πŸ¦†

                  The other two πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Who the ... is Alice anyway ?

                    Cliff Richard . Carrie .


                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Deb View Post
                      Who the ... is Alice anyway ?

                      Cliff Richard . Carrie .

                      I don’t know who she is but she certainly gets a rousing response at the do’s in our village hall 😁

                      Cliff πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

                      Comment


                        #12
                        What sort of village do you live in ? πŸ˜‚
                        Ricky Nelson. Hello Mary Lou. ( Does she get the same response?)

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Deb View Post
                          What sort of village do you live in ? πŸ˜‚
                          Ricky Nelson. Hello Mary Lou. ( Does she get the same response?)
                          We were warned to keep the response down a bit. Which of course we didn’t πŸ™ˆ I would add the ladies were in the thick of it 🀣

                          Ricky πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Bowler View Post

                            We were warned to keep the response down a bit. Which of course we didn’t πŸ™ˆ I would add the ladies were in the thick of it 🀣

                            Ricky πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
                            Ladies usually are. ,
                            Did Smokie do... Arms of Mary ?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Deb View Post

                              Ladies usually are. ,
                              Did Smokie do... Arms of Mary ?
                              They certainly did however it’s a πŸ¦†πŸ¦†

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X